Friday 17 February 2012

West Dean College

I am currently sat in a very grand room at West Dean College called the Oak Room. I have a huge fire blazing in front of me and I'm sat in a very old but comfy chair. As I have mentioned before I am here to do a course in stone setting...Non Traditional Stone Setting for Jewellers to be precise. The drive here from Oxford was pretty easy although, following google maps, I think I was taken around the houses a little...never mind I got here safe and sound that's the main thing. The grounds and buildings are amazing and I am lead to believe that is has been designated an area of outstanding beauty...I can quite believe it....I'll take some piccies for you tomorrow. My room is basic but clean and comfortable and there are the most intriguing objects everywhere you walk around the house. Tonight we get in introduction to our course, meet our tutor and have dinner. We are due to meet in the bar at 6.45 so I'd better head off. I'm sure I'll have lots more to tell you tomorrow...
...Bye for now.x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:West Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment