Wednesday 29 February 2012

How many workshops!?!?!?

This weekend was very busy with workshops...as most weekends. We had Beads & Wire, a Children's Party making Charm Bracelets, Decorative Wire Cuff, Private Tuition - Making a Silver Ring and then a 40th Birthday Workshop with Beads & Wire. I can't believe myself that I managed to fit it all into two days!! I've received some really nice emails since saying how much the people taking part enjoyed themselves...always lovely to receive. To see all the images from the weekend follow the link to our Facebook Page.

Introduction to Beads & Wire

Children's Birthday Workshop - Charm Bracelets, 2 Hours

Private Tuition - Making a Silver Ring, 2 Hours

I have however since the weekend caught a bug that has made me have to take 2 days off of work...apparently there's a lot going around! I'm sure I'll be back to full health soon. Hope your all well. x


No comments:

Post a Comment