Monday 20 February 2012

Flush Settings

So...the square flush setting didn't go so well yesterday!! I spent most of the day doing it then had to cut it out because I broke the stone then the new stone stone wouldn't set...nevermind...I felt I learnt an awful lot from doing it and that's what this weekend is all about. I have though got to grips with round flush settings. Today I'm going to begin by doing a tension setting then we're looking at channel settings...not sure if I'm going to make one or not depends on if I feel I would use it...whatever I decide it will be good to see how it's done. The food here has been amazing...I have tried to limit what I eat though because you could really over do it!! Well... I'd better get myself started. Full report and pictures after I finish today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:West Dean College

1 comment:

  1. Due to the lack of wifi at West Dean this post has been posted later than it was written!!!

    ReplyDelete