Wednesday 14 March 2012

A little update...

 This weekend I taught a Beads and Wire Improvers class. Within the session I taught how to use heavier weights of wire to create jump rings, bars and clasps. We also used the Spiralling Gizmo to create our own wire beads. The Spiralling Gizmo is going to be our featured product of the month in April so you can come into the shop, see how it is used and what you can make with it. I love the name!

Silver Plated & Enamel Coated Wire with Glass Beads

Yesterday I travelled to Wotton Under Edge to demonstrate how to work with PMC to a craft group. The drive was pretty long but beautiful through the cotswolds...although the weather was misty and foggy so I couldn't actually see much! The demonstration went well and the ladies all enjoyed themselves. They asked lots of questions and were very enthusiastic so it was well worth the drive.


This week I have been working on a new Newsletter that will be sent out monthly to my mailing list. I very excited about it. The idea is to keep customers informed and up to date on workshops, products, events and promotions. If your not already on our mailing list you can sign up at www.amysurman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment