Thursday 9 April 2009

Urban Fox

Look what a beautiful site I had from my back window on Tuesday.....in the middle of Cowley Oxford!!! An urban fox!!! Isn't she beautiful - I'm not completely sure she's a she but that what I seem to be labeling her. She was laying in the sun amongst the ivy at the end of our flat roof. I read that they sun themselves sometimes in the day then have there dens with their cubs under places such as sheds in town gardens. I must say that Harry keeps wanting to go outside and smell around much more since I saw her.



This week I made this bracelet for a commission. The bangle is sterling silver and the leaf is made using PMC paste. We teach people how to make these leaves on our Intro to PMC workshop.



Tomorrow we're all (Me, Stu - Boyf, Harry, Lucy - Sister & Pete - Sister's boyf) off to The Isle of Wight for our holiday that Mum gave us for Xmas. We're going over in our cars then picking up VW Campers when we get there!!!! Really looking forward to it.

Have a lovely Easter to all.XX

No comments:

Post a Comment