Sunday 5 April 2009

Easters on the Way....

Well...my first big news today is that I've now finished my evening classes for Easter. As much as I love it I do look forward to a break. My last night was Thursday - we had a couple of bags of Mini Eggs to celebrate!!! I've taken a photo of the workshop we work in. We're very lucky to have such a good space to work in and so many tools available - Stakes, hammers of all kinds, etching, fly press, rolling mills and more..



Friday afternoon I ran a childrens birthday workshop for Ellie....here's what they made. It was Ellies 11th birthday, she had four of her friends, her little brother and mum and dad join in. Everyone had a great time and as you can see really made some wonderful necklaces and bag/phone charms.



Yesterday we had a Hen party in!!! It went really well....haven't got any pictures...we were too busy!!!! They made some beautiful pieces. One of the girls made a bracelet with five rows of all different pearls that all sat at different lengths - it worked really well. She crimped all ends onto one jump ring at either side and used a caribiner to fasten.

Harry's foot is getting better. We took him to the vets and he was very good. We've been given some capsules that help with allergies...look very similar to cod liver oil and a cream to put on his paw. The trouble is he licks the stuff of so we've resorted to selotaping a sock to his foot for now!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment