Friday 27 March 2009

I'm loving......

.....Lots of things!!!
Firstly this new blog site - its so much easier to use than my last one and I prefer the layout / design of the site.
Also, lampwork beading.....I AM HOOKED!!!! I've spent the day today making new beads and fishes!!! Lucy (my little sis) and I have been making all day. I'm getting ready for Oxfordshire Artweeks in May. There not out of the kiln yet....its going to take about 6hrs before I can take them out. I get very inpatient!!!!
Also Harry - our dog is looking very cute at the moment. He's always cute but especially now as he's just had his hair cut...
This is Harry with Logan - my best friend's little boy. I think Harry gets a bit stressed when Logan's chasing him around the shop!!! They're good friends though. For those of you that haven't met Harry he's a Mini Schnauzer - beautiful dog to have in the family if your thinking of getting one. Poor little thing has got a sore paw at the moment - we're bathing it for him and are going to see how he is after the weekend. He my have to visit the vets....which he hates!!!


Tomorrow I've got a Intro to Beads & Knotting Class - I love the knotting technique. It can be acheived with minimal tools and there are so many pretty cords available. I take some photo's for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment