Tuesday 31 March 2009

Beads & Knotting


We had a great weekend in the shop.....Saturday we ran a Beads & Knotting workshop. There were five people in the session (a good number) and they all made some fabulous pieces using griffin silk cord, nylon cords, stretch magic and glass / semi precious beads. Here's some clips of the day...



I'm getting on well with making my beads. My plan is too hold out on showing everything to you until my exhibition. I've now started thinking about the jewellery I'll make from some pieces....might give you a little preview later on in the week. I've got loads of piccies from my evening class groups too....I had my last wednesday night last week, my last Tuesday today and Thursday this week - I'm looking forward to a few evenings off....probably make more beads!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment