Monday 5 August 2013

A busy summer so far...

I've started my summer with Oxford Summer School...a fantastic six days of precious metal clay and beaded jewellery.
On Monday I started a three day Introduction to Precious Metal Clay with fourteen very enthusiastic ladies. We covered a vast range of projects due to very varied abilities in the class. It was a busy three days but the results were amazing...take a look at my Facebook album to see the results.




Thursday I then started Fabulous beaded jewellery...again a wonderful group with varied abilities and outstanding results. We covered wirework, stringing, knotting, off-loom weaving and more along the way. You can see what we achieved in our Facebook album.



I had such an enjoyable time with all the lovely people I met and spent my days with. Oxford Summer School offers an amazing range of workshops over the week in all creative disciplines with some of the most inspiring tutors...I feel privileged to be part of it. Be sure to take a look at the programme for 2014 on their website...info to be announced soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment