Tuesday 11 December 2012

Wrapping Up 2012

I know...I know...I am the worst at keeping this blog up to date!! We have had LOADS happening here...christmas fairs, commissions, new workshops, new customers, new products, new outside workshops...its been very exciting and very busy!! I have my last weekend of workshops this weekend finishing with Making a Silver Ring on Sunday then one week until our Christmas closedown.


New Bead & Button Christmas Wreath

This was our new Christmas workshop this year, a Bead & Button Wreath. I've been so happy with it and everyone that's joined us has enjoyed the two hours and been pleased with what they've made. I know that a few people around the country will be receiving them as gifts for Christmas...a lovely thought. As I do every year I've been making lots of finger print jewellery pieces using Precious Metal Clay...I think I'm on number 12!

So does anybody else have holiday projects? I need to get my Christmas projects sorted out. I think I'm going to make a Kumihimo Beaded bracelet, a Crown Jewel pendant from the Laura McCabe Swarovski book, finish off Harry's crochet blanket, finish off my crochet scarf...I think that should all keep me busy between eating and drinking all the lovely things I'll be surrounded by!!

1 comment:

  1. I won't be starting any new holiday projects but I hope to find time to work on my Japanese bead embroidery project. That will see me over the Christmas period and well into the New Year!

    ReplyDelete