Friday 15 July 2011

Catch Up...

We've had a lovely week at the shop this week and met lots of lovely people. On Thursday morning I taught a lovely group of girls from Bishopstone School nr Swindon. It was their leavers treat to make Charm bracelets with us then they were going Bowling and finishing the day with tea at The India Room at Blenhiem Palace. What a lovely surprise for them - they were a pleasure to teach and look what they all made - the teachers enjoyed it just as much too!!


Silver / Gold Plated Chain with Czech Glass beads and headpins


I've also been working on a lot of commissions this week some of which are finger print pieces. To make these we use Precious Metal Clay...such a special gift and so important to the receiver. I've got a pendant with Harry's paw print!!

I've got a busy busy weekend ahead...Beads & Wire on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we have a group of girls that are all meeting for a catch up in Oxford and have decided to come to a jewellery workshop with us - I'm looking forward to teaching them.

Tonight I've got the night off so I'm going to the cinema to watch Bridesmaids...a nice girly night.

No comments:

Post a Comment