Friday 2 October 2009

Work, work, work..

Well, the term has truly started. I'm back with full force into the adult learning evenings and very much enjoying my classes. I always love meeting new people especially because they all have an interest in making jewellery. I know this term is going to go so fast....Autumn term seems to flyby - before we know it, it'll be Christmas!! I've also been delivering some classes at the shop - Introduction to Beads and Knotting and Introduction to PMC 2 Day. As always some wonderful pieces made.



Beads and Knotting

Tracey made this piece using some silk cord, lampwork beads she bought from ebay and some of our glass beads. As the focal bead she used one of our new silver-plated hearts - I love the black, white, crystal an silver combination.




Introduction to Precious metal Clay Two Day

I really enjoy the two day workshop. Everyone can really get their teeth into the processes and techniques, and have time for reflection between day 1 and 2.

So you can see all the photo's taken from my workshops I've actually set up a Facebook page for
Amy Surman - The Oxford Beadshop. Here you can see images of everything made on the workshops, make comments, add reviews and connect with other creative people...take a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment